Friday, August 03, 2007

Ugh...

*le sigh*...I can't believe I am turning 32 tomorrow...I swear I am still 16-18 in my brain!!! LOL So crazy :(

Sorry...just had to vent... :p

My sweet Dianne sent me a gorgeous bracelet!!!! I was SO surprised because I haven't really been thinking much about my birthday, until today. I'm kind of trying to forget it so I can say...oops...I forgot...I thought I was still 31! LOL

You know what? One really cool thing coming up with month has to do with Dianne...it will be the 6th year that we have known each other!!!! I met her back in August 2001, shortly after I broke my ankle :) She kept me company through email and forums while I was stuck on the couch for 9 months, and I got to be one of the first to hear that she was pregnant with her third child!! It was so much fun...I just LOVE that gal :) <3

1 comment:

Dianne Rigdon said...

HUGS! Can't believe it's been that long yet it seems like we've been friends forever!