Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!!! :)

My baby is now officially ONE year old...*sigh* I can't believe it!! I took her to Walmart to purchase cupcakes for her little "party" that we'll be having tonight, and found those adorable little mini-cakes! I bought a white one with colored sprinkles for her, and a #1 candle to put on top :) I picked up a six pack of cupcakes for the rest of us to enjoy. She really enjoys riding in the shopping cart instead of her carseat now...she can see everyone so much easier, and enjoys smiling and saying "Hi" to people! It's so cute ;) She has her two top teeth coming in, so her smile has changed a bit...heehee! She is ALL OVER THE PLACE now...her crawling is pretty much perfected, and she started pulling herself up into standing position while we were at Nana and Popa's, last week! She'll probably be walking in a few weeks...time sure does fly :(

I watched Elmo's World with her, yesterday morning...she really seemed to enjoy it! She has a little Elmo hand puppet that she hadn't played with in a while, so I found it and gave it to her...she was excited to see him and started jibber-jabbering to it! LOL She even tried to give Elmo some of her juice :) I bought a little cardboard Elmo book for her, today, and will give it to her tonight...I think she'll enjoy looking at the different Sesame Street characters...that is, when she's not busy chewing on the book! LOL Also, she's been trying to say "Josh", lately...it comes out more like "shhh" than anything...lol She's also tried to say "ball" which is "bah" and "pretty" which sounds like "ET" :)

Spring has for sure sprung over here...It's amazing how quickly the plants and trees bloom and get full-on green! We got quite a bit of rain, yesterday, so I'm sure that will help finish the growing process for a lot of our plants :) I've been enjoying the Spring weather...but not the Spring insects!! We have quite a few wasps, yellow jackets, and carpenter bees around the house now. Tim has had to kill a wasp for me twice now...eek! The carpenter bees are super cute though...they just fly around us, hovering, and watching our every move! LOL

I have a new kit that I'm trying to finish up...the elements are slowing me down, as usual! I have another idea in the works too, but I haven't had the time to start it yet :(

Anyhoo...Chloe is up from her nap now, so I better skedaddle and get her diaper changed ;)

No comments: