Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just a few things...

I cannot believe that my little Chloe is 11 months old today...this past year has gone by WAY too quickly :( She's sick today too...*sigh* The kids were home Monday through Wednesday with sore throats and upset stomachs. They went back today, but Chloe is now coming down with something and has been running a fever and fussy. The poor baby *tries* to be in a good mood, but she really struggle off and on, today, and did quite a bit of crying, which is very unusual for her :(

I'm having another CT call!! Details are here :)

I contributed to a few mega kits, this past month, and they have both hit the stores, today!!

TheDigiChick's is a "Free With Purchase" special...

All Things New

And Elemental Scraps is a HUGE kit in a really funky color combo...I loved working with these colors ;) Not everything is shown in the previews...there's WAY more than what you see below...

Boutique Chic

Boutique Chic

That's it for now...I really need to get off to bed...I have a feeling tomorrow will be another long day...*sigh* Nighty-night!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new kit! This is so awesome and I love the color combination. Off to shop!!!