Monday, July 30, 2007

Chloe is now 16 months old!!

She turned 16 months, yesterday! She's getting smarter and cuter, every day...heehee ;) She now can show us where her nose, eyes, hair, teeth, belly button, and piggy toes are!! I heard her talking to her toys, this morning, and she was saying "Hi! Oh, hi! Hi there doggy!" except "doggy" was "goggy" lol She then said something like "Hi! How are you?" and she was talking in the uppity sweet voice that we use with her all of the time...most of it is probably only things we would understand...everyone else would hear jibberish...lol

Tim has some new photos of Chloe, and I just LOVED the crop of this one from the 4th of July, so I had to scrap it ;) The background paper is from my Solidified {one} paper pack, and everything else is from Shabby Miss Jenn's Old Cabana Kit :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Dianne Rigdon said...

Oh my goodness! You scrapped!

She's so cute and I love your next post about her whispering and stuff!

Rachel said...

Oh how sweet! I think our DDs are the same age! Ruby was born 3/30/06! lol Is that right, is she closeto the sae age as your Chloe? I suck at math! Ha!