Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just a quickie...

Chloe's canine teeth are starting to come in! The ones on the top have started popping through already, and I can tell the ones on the bottom will be here in a day or two :) She isn't fussy or anything...in fact, she's in a really good mood! She's also walking around even more!

Oh!!! She has her very first baby doll now :) One of my super sweet online friends (Miss Digital Couture) sent Chloe three packages in the mail...one of which was a "Little Mommy" baby doll with a huge accessory set, from Fisher Price!! She came with a bouncy seat, a carrier, and this cute little ride-on toy. She also sent a Dora video, a Leap Frog Word Whammer, and 2 of the Pigeon books...Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog and The Pigeon Has Feelings Too :) It was pretty much Christmas in July for her!! LOL We had also purchased this Little Tykes Handle Hauler for Chloe, that day, so she was quite spoiled this week...heehee ;)

The Digi Chick has debuted a new look!! We have a new owner too...the fantabulous Miss Kimberly Giarrusso!!! :) I have a new collab kit that I did with Digital Couture...she did the elements and I did the papers ;) I'll link it up later...I need to scoot, for now!! :)

1 comment:

Christine Smith said...

hey chickie! just came over to say thanks for comment on my bloggy. TDC looks awesome - I hope the party went well for everyone!