Saturday, February 10, 2007

Last November

Happy Saturday!! I'm SO glad the weekend is here...it was nice not having to get up at 6am! Although, I did have to get up a few times to give Chloe her binky ;)

Josh lost one of his final baby teeth, Thursday night!! He only has three left now :( He and Abigail have grown up so quickly...*sigh* His friends came over to play, last night, and had a great time running around in the freezing cold, with their air pellet b-b guns (I'm not sure how you would spell b-b! lol). They are going to come back over, today, so this house will be pretty loud in just a little while! ;)

Anyhoo...there's a new paper pack over in the TDC store, and I'm going to be re-releasing my Fiesta! paper pack (which was originally at Shabby Elements) along with a matching element pack :)

Last November Paper Pack

No comments: