Friday, February 02, 2007

Slacker...

that's me!! Man...can you believe it is February already?!! *sigh* Chloe is doing the Army crawl now, and can also push herself up into sitting position! She turned 10 months on Jan. 29th :) I also noticed, last night, that her 4th bottom tooth is coming in...so far there aren't any on the top. She needs to slow down and stop flying through babyhood so quickly!! :(

It finally snowed here today! The kids got to stay home from school, and ended up playing with the neighborhood boys, ouside in the snow, for a good hour or more. They then came in to play and WHEW-WEE!! Stinky, wet, boy socks...totally grodeeee!!! I went around and sprayed their feet with air freshner, but it still didn't work...LOL

Anyhoo...it's been a pretty good day. Dianne and I had a little chat, and decided to go ahead and pull my stuff out of Shabby Elements...I rarely get to post anything over there, and really, Shabby Elements is HER baby, so now I'm down to one store...much easier to handle :) I'm going to rework some of those products and possibly release them over at TheDigiChick...some of the old stuff could be great, if it were just updated a bit!

So...I have a few new products in the store today! Of course, I never got around to posting the last round of products either, so this post will be kinda long :P Here we go...

Blushing Mini-Kit:
Blushing Mini-Kit

Details:
Blushing Mini-Kit : The Details

A Rendezvous Paper Pack:
A Redezvous Paper Pack

Titles & Journaling One Stamp Pack

And from last week at TDC...

Enchanted:

Papers:
Enchanting Papers

Details:
Enchanting Papers Details

Elements:
Enchanting Elements

Details:
Enchanting Elements Details


And that's it! I'm going to scoot off and go update my family journal, which I've been neglecting too! *blush*

3 comments:

Dianne Rigdon said...

It's all unbelievably gorgeous! I am today loving the lamppost paper! DARLING!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have to have that Rendezvous and Blushing papers!!! Love them:) And keep updating ;)

Tabatha said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff, and I'm not biased at all ;)!

I do hope you move your older stuff to TDC, it is gorgeous, all your stuff is amazing!!

Those wee ones do grow up too fast *sniff*!