Monday, February 19, 2007

Some exciting things...heehee! :)

I've got quite a bit going on, right now...and all of it is GOOD :) First off, starting tomorrow (Feb. 20th - Feb. 26th) my Frolicking kit is being featured at DiScTalk Radio!!!!! In honor of this *special* event, all three pieces of the Frolicking kit will be on sale for 40% off :) You can click on the pictures below to get to the individual products...the sale begins on Feb. 20th, and will run through Feb. 26th:

Frolicking Paper Pack - 40% off! Frolicking Element Pack - 40% off! Frolicking Alpha Pack - 40% off!

Secondly, the loverly Christine Smith, and I, have done a collaboration kit together!! I really do not enjoy making elements, but she does, so I did the papers and she cranked out the elements to match! It was a GREAT pleasure working with her...she's such a sweetie :) Our kit is called Delightfully Diverse, and it will be hitting TheDigiChick's store, this Thursday! Oh, and it will be 20% off for Thursday only ;) Here's a peek for you:

Delightfully Diverse - coming Feb. 22nd

Thirdly, I have one more happy tidbit of news to share, but it will have to wait until tomorrow...I've been sworn to secrecy!! ;)

Oh!! Chloe said "Uh-Oh" for the first time today!! She said it SO clearly...it was adorable :) She also got up on her knees to crawl for a little bit...she usually does the army crawl, so this was pretty cool ;)

Alrighty, well, I must skidaddle off to bed!! The kids are heading back to school, tomorrow, after being off for five days straight! They had a snow day on Thursday (even though there wasn't really much snow), Friday was a sick day, and today was a holiday...fun fun :) G'night! :D

1 comment:

Micheline Martin said...

awwwwwwwe that must have been soooo cute, i wish my kids were that little again!!I really love her name it's so pretty!!!!

Congrats on the scrumtious duo kit it's gorgeous!!!